Sadly, our lovely govie has unexpectedly decided to head home for personal reasons so we are seeking someone to come and help Miss 10 and Master 7 with their learning (and take some of the pressure riff Mum!) while we search for a new governess to take over the schoolroom.
The job involves:
· Supervising the children in the completion of the activities set by their teachers
· Managing the day-to-day running of the schoolroom
· Maintaining a schedule each day
· Keeping the schoolroom clean and tidy
· Liasing with School of the Air teachers and us as parents, including uploading completed activities and information about how the kids went with each activity, to the school system, though I am happy to help with this
Furnished two-bedroom A/C cottage with satellite internet and mobile phone service available.