This Raffle is run by Bushed Australia Ltd (“Bushed Australia”) of 19 Samuel Court Manly West Queensland 4179 (ABN 55 647 661 023). To contact Bushed Australia, please call 1800 287 433.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions an information on how to enter the competition form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the person whose name is either completed on the ticket or the person identified as the gift recipient and the player in the competition.
- Where a ticket in the competition is purchased as a gift for and/or on behalf of another person (gift recipient), the purchaser of the ticket is deemed to be acting as an agent for the other person and that person is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- All proceeds from the raffle tickets will be donated to Bushed Australia.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of NSW, SA, ACT,QLD, VIC, NT, and TAS, aged 18 years or older.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER
The following people are not eligible to win any prizes resulting from this promotion:
- directors, managers, agents and employees of the Promoter Group and their immediate families
- directors, managers or employees of agencies associated with the promotion
HOW TO ENTER
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on Monday 5th December 2022 at 9:00am(AEST) and conclude on Sunday 30th April 2023 at 11.59pm (AEST) (“Promotion Period“).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- purchase a raffle ticket/s online via Bushed Raffle and
- provide their contact details (first name, last name, full address, valid email address and mobile phone number) in the section provided.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
- Entrants are restricted or limited to 100 raffle tickets which may be purchased during the Promotion Period.
- Tickets cost $20. A maximum of 1418 tickets will be issued for the competition.
- Each valid entry will be included in the draw.
- Bushed Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Bushed Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The prize is a collection of accommodation vouchers, valued at AUD $5000 in total.
- Description of the prize in the competition:
|1st Prize – 6 Venues||RRP: $3085|
|2nd Prize – 5 Venues||RRP: $2463|
- The prize will be delivered to the winner at Bushed Australia’s expense within 7 days after the winner is decided.
- All other costs associated with the prizes which are not expressly stated to be included, including insurance, duties, and taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, Bushed Australia reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The winner will be chosen at random by mechanical draw, which will take place on 8th May at 2:00PM (AEST), at 19 Samuel Court Manly West QLD 4179. Entrants need not be present to win.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize as described above.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing (i.e. email) within 2 days of the winner being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on the Bushed Australia website from 8th May 2023. The winner’s name will be displayed on the Bushed Australia website at www.bushed.org.au/raffle
- Bushed Australia reserves the right to request the winner to submit their ticket receipt as proof of identity and purchase. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Bushed Australia.
- Bushed Australia will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition result.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports limit, exclude or modify Bushed Australia’s liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Bushed Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the raffle including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Bushed Australia’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Bushed Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Bushed Australia;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of Bushed Australia, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, Bushed Australia reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be appropriate, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to regulatory approval.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, pandemics, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Bushed Australia may in its absolute discretion cancel or postpone the promotion and recommence it at another time on the same conditions subject to regulatory approval.
- By entering the raffle, you consent to Bushed Australia using your personal information to send you information about Bushed Australia’s news, events, products, services and general information about Bushed Australia, including by email, post, phone calls.
- By entering into the raffle, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity relating to the raffle, participating venues and Bushed Australia.
- Bushed Australia is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought prior to accepting the prize.
- The laws of Queensland apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Queensland.
Bushed Australia Limited is a charity registered with the ACNC and licenced to undertake fundraising in the state of New South Wales (licence number CFN26448); Queensland (licence number CH3454).